Saturday, January 27, 2007
Progress Report
Ok, I was at FETC this week and could not for the life of me remember what my user name and password were to sign into my account. Some of you may have noticed my account has changed. Well, when I got home I could not find my username and password. I did the whole "forgot your password?" button and even tried the "forgot your username?" button. Both told me I did not exist. Who knows? I can't figure it out. So, here I am on a new blog. Let's see if this one works. BTW, FETC rocked!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sharron,
Glad your were able to make it to FETC. That is always a great learning experience. I usually work at the UCF booth, but missed it this year. Hope you were able to come home with lots of goodies.
Sharron,
I could feel your pain when you were talking about passwords. Between school and home I have more user names and passwords than I know what to do with. I feel your frustration with the blog, I was having the same problem logging in with mine when I needed to post a comment for last Thursday. I couldn't remember my new email address, and then when it was time to post a comment to a classmate the username and passwords nightmare began all over again. Hopefully today is a start to a better week! Barbara
Hey Sharron,
You're right, FETC rocked!! Except for the crummy weather and the gazillion golfers taking up our parking, lol. Sorry about your password dilemma, that's never fun. Anyway, glad to see you resolved the issue. Jen :)
Post a Comment