Friday, February 23, 2007
Trouble with Digital Images
I loved this module, as it comes straight from my heart. I love enhancing, editing, and creating with photographs. The worst part of this module was submitting it. I seriously spent from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30p.m. yesterday trying to get everything to upload. I would get one file uploaded thent he upload screen would freeze on me. My slideshow took about 2 hours to upload. Needless to say, I am a bit tired and worn out today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I enjoyed this activity also! I love seeing the people and things that I love frozen in time. So sorry that you had to deal with troublesome technology. Sometimes I think whether I want to attempt an assignment when I know I will have a problem with the technology.
But I do it anyway. I figure I can learn something along the way.
Thanks for your comments. I'm listening :o) I believe all the uploading issues have to do with the new version of courseware. I have put in a request for someone to look into the problem. It happens to me, as well. Hopefully, this won't continue. I may have to resort to having items submitted in another fashion.
Hang in there, Ms. K
Post a Comment