skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sharron DeRosier

Saturday, March 17, 2007


Every technology I use in my classroom is new to my students. Although a few of them may have computers at home, not many of them have internet. For them to do projects with PowerPoint and even Microsoft Words is an exciting process. It is a lot like when I find a new technology and have an idea of how to apply it to the classroom. I received a grant for a site licensce of Kidspiration and it just got installed on my computers and in the Media Center. I actually got excited about doing my lesson plans because I could find new ways to infuse this new technology. I know it is not new as in just out, but it is new to my plans and my students, which makes very worthwhile.
Posted by Sharron at 3:02 PM

2 comments:

mmaldo said...

I wish I was in your position. My students also don't have much experience with computers, the internet or software. Unfortunately, I don't have the hardware to support any integration of technology. My plan is for me to write grants next year since I will be out of school.
I am so excited for you Sharron and for your kids!

March 19, 2007 at 7:47 PM
Eric Pfefferkorn said...

Hi Sharron,

Your blog looks awesome. Congratulations on the Kidspiration grant. Was it easy to write? I'd really like to get it for my entire school.

March 23, 2007 at 7:27 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (8)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Every technology I use in my classroom is new to m...
      • FCAT
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

Sharron
View my complete profile