Sunday, April 1, 2007

Surprise!!!

Well, I just found out I am pregnant! I don't know how far along or anything because I haven't been to the doctor yet. My husbands family all claims that they knew, I wish someone would have clued me in!!! But this explains my exhaustion and not feeling myself lately. Now that I know, I can get back to work because I can't use the excuse that I am sick anymore!

5 comments:

Debbie L. Kirkley said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting - is this your first? I just got a brand new grandnephew. Babies are so much fun. :o) Good luck to you!

courtneyricole said...

Congratulations! What a nice surprise! :)

mmaldo said...

OH MY GOSH!!! For some reason, I had a feeling when you said that you went to the doctor yesterday that you were expecting a bundle. Congrats Sharron, I am so happy for you and Chris. Life will never be the same, it will be much richer.

yifang said...

Congratulations!

My cousin also told me that she had been pregnant for 2 months.

I like to hear these good news.

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!
I am so happy for you!